Bandai Namco will release the 2nd Anniversary Update for Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown On January 19, many new shapes and logos were added to the company Advertise.
Additionally, Bandai Namco Advertise Total sales for Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown It has surpassed 2.5 million copies worldwide.
The 2nd Anniversary Update will add the following new content:
- Scarface Knife (Su-37 Terminator)
- Phoenix knife (F-22A Raptor)
- Mobius Skin (F-4E Phantom II)
- Raven skin (F-16C Fighting Falcon)
- Gravel Leather (F-22A Raptor)
- Garuda Knife (F-15E Strike Eagle)
- Ridgebacks Skin (ASF-X Shinden II)
- UPEO leather (Su-37 Terminator)
- UPEO leather (Typhoon)
- Glowing Complexion (X-02S Strike Wyvern)
- 25th Anniversary Bloc-Yellow 13-
- 25th Anniversary Bloc – Mobius 1-
- Ace Combat 7 2nd anniversary
- The bowler
- United Nations Foundation
- Stocks (low visibility)
Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown Now available for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC via steam.
Watch the trailer for the Second Anniversary Update below.